Saturday, July 17, 2010

Vegas!!!

This past week I spent some time in Las Vegas. WOCCU was having their yearly world wide confernce there. More than 2,800 folks came from about 60 nations. The coolest thing for me was being able to carry my own Chilean Flag at the flag ceremony. You should have seen my smile, I was so proud that my smile went from ear to ear.

The other cool things I did was to walk the strip and i saw the Bellagio's fountain.




I also got to see the Volcano at the Mirage. I wanted to download the video but after two tries and 2.5 hours of uploading, I got tired of it and stopped it.

2 comments:

  1. I can just see your smile carrying the Chilean flag! How neat! I love you and I love being Chilean too!
    Also, thanks for posting that Bellagio video. It reminds me when I first saw it with you, Mom, and my sisters, you know, when we toured the western half of the USA before anybody had left the house. The show is so magical to me, never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love that you were able to carry your flag. It makes me happy when you get to go to your roots again.

    ReplyDelete